Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: New Projector for 2002.

  1. #1
    Frank Houiellebecq
    Guest Frank Houiellebecq's Avatar

    Post

    I have been buying from this company in the U.K. and they have announced the making of a new projector, check it out at : www.tradetraffic.co.uk/super8/

    ------------------

  2. #2
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    I went to the websiter but saw nothing about a new projector. I'm not sure why that would be necessary since there are tons of projectors out there on the market. Anyway, let us know what the link is for the information you speak of.

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  3. #3
    Frank Houiellebecq
    Guest Frank Houiellebecq's Avatar

    Post

    I am sorry should have checked it out properly, after this link click on equipment and you should see the picture.

    ------------------

  4. #4
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    I tried that originally. I just tried again and got the same blue background with some drawings of antique projectors but otherwise no photos and the links up top are dead.

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  5. #5
    jocko
    Guest jocko's Avatar

    Post

    hi Roger,
    I just saw it on the site..it is a Fumeo 9131..2500' reel capacity..250W lamp..stereo Mag playback..it
    states it's original design was as a telecine unit.

    neil


    ------------------

  6. #6
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    I can't get anything to come up on that page other than the background. I'm using Netscape. What browser are you using?

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  7. #7
    jocko
    Guest jocko's Avatar

    Post

    frankly..I don't know roger..I have this MSNTV crap..it's not a computer..hell I don't know what it is.You just turn it on and go.As I've stated before,what I know about computers could fit on a postage stamp(maybe that's why I like super-8 so much).I've gotta get into the 21 century smile

    Neil

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Frank Houiellebecq
    Guest Frank Houiellebecq's Avatar

    Post

    I am no computer wizard, but what are you guys using out there, mind you it is a british site and I am closer than you, I thought it might be interesting as there are not too many new things being made for super 8, for those of us who still use a projector to show our fims, a model of this class would certainly be of interest, 250w bulb, ect, the only down side is it has no recording faciltys as yet although they are working on this, I think this was common on most of the fumeo models, getting as much light onto the screen brings out the best in super 8, and as I use an Anamorphic this is even better.

    ------------------

  9. #9
    #Pedro
    Guest #Pedro's Avatar

    Post

    Hey guys,
    I found the Fumeo machine without any problems, clicking on "equipment". I?m using the MS Internet explorer 5.5
    Pedro

    ------------------

  10. #10
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    I'm using Netscape and all I get is the blue background with some illustrations of old projectors and the such. The links at the top of the page that say "projectors" and the like are dead and don't do anything. Maybe I'll try firing up Explorer and see if that works for me.

    Roger

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •